Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 9.0.686 - NEW!

AVG Free provides the bare necessities when it comes to security, but that should be enough for savvy Windows users. You'll get a combined antivirus and antimalware engine, LinkScanner, and e-mail scanning. AVG Free 9 introduces a few new features, with improvements focused on performance, including claims of faster scan and boot times. One new feature is the Identity Theft Recovery Unit. Only for users in the United States, ITRU is a business partnership with Identity Guard which provides "consumer identity theft solutions," accessible only from the AVG toolbar in Firefox and Internet Explorer. 


2 comments:

Antivirus Protection Software said...

Hi
Thanks for sharing useful information Avg anti-virus. This is good antivirus software for Security. But my point of view Antivirus Protection Softwareis best for other security software. I am using Antivirus Protection Software last 4 months and I have never any problems in my computer because I am using of Antivirus Protection Software.


Free Virus Scan
Virus Removal
Antivirus scan

Computer Help For Seniors said...

Thanks for your comment and for providing a link to a nice website. I usually try to find and recommend free software but if a good pay for use comes along I have no problem sharing that information.

Don

 
Loading